May 18, 2008

Family Affair

I have not step out my hse..till the night..when i went to have my dinner.. My day today..hmm.. one word.. [SLACK].. didn't even took out my book to study.. whole day was playing my PSP..

My World has change..and i got sick and tire of it.. All the quarrelling..all the after beer attitude.. All the shouting..throwing.. kicking.. screaming.. i'm sick and tire of it.. You know what? This actually make me wan to move out of the hse..

During one of the night in Bangkok.. after the quarrelling.. I Cried.. i heard my mum said..' I dote the most is actually my Second Child.. He is sensible.. he understand alot.. that's why i dote on him.. and you actually keep forcing him and asking him.. this makes me so guilty towards him.. I Cried even more.. just that i didn't show it.. tears are dripping onto my cheeks.. No one actually know how sad how vex i am..

Today it happens again.. Mum not coming back home.. throwing me and my bro at home.. you know what? i HATE Family Affair


i HATE someone even more.. i hate that after beer attitude.. Your Attitude is worst than a pri sch kids.. wake up your idea.. scram off.. Don't say you dote on me.. i don need that..just get out of my life..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons