May 3, 2008

34 degree celcius

oh my gosh..i skipped Adm today.. hmm.. tks lesson was cancelled..so ya.. didn't want to wait for the lesson..after even management i went off wit Sherlina.. Sherlina went to meet her bf for lunch i think..so i went back home and have my lunch with my mum.. was alright..just that the weather..oh my goodness..like hell man..

34 degree..how good can it be? i'm like a roast pig now..!?!

mum didn't work..so ya.. stayed at home.. went to buy some ingridient to cook for today's dinner.. once i get back home i went to sleep..cos i need to stay up the whole night at the airport studying with my friend.. did i say i'm going to bangkok? yup..going to bangkok on mother's day..11 of may.. so i get to study..if not i cannot catch up..

now in the airport..studying..will update more~ ;)

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons