Oct 6, 2008

Tidy my Stuff

Today off day..hmm.. nothing much today.. was staying at home.. slept at ard 3am in the morning.. when i woke up everyone has gone to work..

watch Hot shot episode 11 today.. need one more week for another episode.. change my bedsheet.. tidy my wardrobe.. but still haven put all my books together.. hmm.. need to tidy my novels one day..

waiting for movies at the moment and school reopen.. movies i'm waiting are:

1.Oh baby [16 october]
2.Hight school Musical 3 [24 october]
3. Twilight [21 november]

School will be open on 13 october 2008.. not really looking forward to..but still have to finish it right? another 6 more month to my graduation..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons