May 18, 2007

wah..teacher hor..hahas.. hmmm...

hmm..yesterday we have accounting lesson..hmm..cause i have chicken pox lately..but recovered le..at that time i keep worrying that i cannot catch up accounting..cause you guys should know you miss one lesson you will be blurred like hell liao.. i missed i think 6-9 lesson lei.. hai.. then i inform frenz that lived near me to get me my accounting works lor..she brought it to me no matter rain or shine.. even though i never learn accounting before but i try to understand myself especially under nthe circumstances that teacher is teaching balancing at that time.. most importantly i learn from my mistakes.. when i went back to school..teacher praised me that i have the spirit of studying i have the right attitude cause among 38 students 4 students got full marks for their work..i was not in school yet i got full marks.. i was shocked at that time..my frenz pushes me then i got out from that shock.. hmm.. yst teacher was teaching cash book.. hmm seriously i was lost in the jungle.. hmm.. teacher says that who is lost in the jungle.. i raised up my hand.. hmm..teacher laugh and say that i can get another round of chicken pox.. hahas.. what sia.. you think i super man meh..
:P hmm..anyway as teacher said i have ways to figure out myself..hope this coming 29 may 2007 the CA for accounting will be best for me..hope i do well for the test.. :)

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons