Feb 12, 2007

JUST REGISTERED

yup3..me just registered in the jae..hmm..everything hope went well for me..been sad for quite a long time liao..who know such things will happen to me.. yup3..maybe i was really playful..who knows..it's a lesson learn i think.. life had to change from slow route to slowest route.. why is life like this i thought it should be wonderful with more fun and laughter..but why..but why is all the sad things always in me always on me..i know the world's saddest thing is not in me..i'm not pity then those who are suffering..i should thank god for that..for giving me such sad but not pity life..but everything in my life the expectation that brought me what i am now..the life i been going through..it's like repeated style..no ending..everything seem to me like a cycle..i maybe useless to somebody but i'm not totally useless..i'm maybe useful to others but not totally useful..some ppl can understand me well..somebody can't those ppl who can't is ppl who hurt me most..but what to do..that's life itself ma..right..without hurting you won't grow..with hurting you grow but not fully..that's what life is all abt..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons