Jan 30, 2007

'o' level results is coming..hmm..

yup3..i'm starting work this 5feb..but don think will start on that date cause i heard my fren said that the 'o' level results is coming on that day..hmm..time really flies..its been 3 months liao..hai..something which i hate to see is finally on its way..i really hope i can make it thru..i don wish to see what i had been strivivng hard had came in a mess..in my mind had been wanted to do business studies..but donno can make it anot.. if..i said if i can't make it..what to do..i think i will just go army..maybe even sign on..who knows what will happen next..just had to plan for my future.. so my parents won't worry abt me.. hey guys hope 'o' level results will put a smile on our face..and not tears on our cheek..take care..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons