Jan 28, 2007



hmm..been busying painting my hse lor..orange and brown..hahas..really like this colours and you know what i'm totally devastated after painting the hse..hahas..sorry is my room.. :p part of it is painted by my bro..hahas..where to paint brown where to paint orange..of course its all my ideas..even though got rejected sometimes but was happy with the results.. yup3..

quite sometime never blog liao..but i think i had nothing to say too..my life is the same..so lonely..so boring..and something happen to me recently which totally ruin my life or to say totally change my life..but it's good that i'm change to a better person.. ya l;or..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons