Jul 18, 2006

SAT...the day before sun..

many things hAppened at this particular day.. english remedial is one thing..someone asked me out to the library to do some project.. firstly i would say the first thing i hate about ppl is ppl that backstab..second is ppl that accused others..third is ppl that called me out but say he don wan to go out again..he asked me out to the libaray but one of my friend which is now not studying in my school happen to call me and asked me to go to his' company talk..[also donno what talk] i do n have the time but he keep pester me to go and insisted that i had to go..i told him frankly[ if thats you, you will do that] that i had agree with a friend to the library to study.. he told me that he called this friend and he said he have a family outing...i said huh?? family outing?? then i say later then comfirm..so he called back the other friend of mine to asked him..i met this friend in the msn i told him about it..he seem to be angry and its as if my fault for telling that he had no outing but actually going to the library with me...i had everything prepared to go to the library i sms him to double check my the other friend keep calling me but i just don't pick up because i make up my mine since i promise to meet my first friend i must meet him for studies.. my phone rang it was a message..here it goes: " sorry but now i lied to a friend n he knew it..now i'm just fed up n dun have the mood to do anythin..todae i'm in a very bad mood..so dun sae like dat..sorry ok.." i received thisw message but i never reply but i was saved in my mind and it can't be erased..just a sorry??? ppl say just forgive and forget haha.. i......i.....i.... can't do it because i'm always the one that forgives and ppl starts to take advantage of my forgiveness..you no mood to do anything i no mood to forgive anyone... haha..i'm changed..i'm changed..i'm changed...i'm not the person you all know.. [i have took my mask down] haha..don tell me you are not angry that i told my other friend that you going out with me...don't tell me you never scold me in your heart..don't tell me you are sorry about it..i don wish to listen so i block him..i...i...block him..don even wish to talk...i think i should thanks someone for what i am today... thank you...

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons